The current DE Bags For Evidence Collection Kit (box) is now being replaced by the new and improved DE Bags For Evidence Collection Kit in a toughened bag.
This new heat-sealed bag is designed to simplify the evidence collection process by reducing the content of the kit.
As investigators now carry items such as Evidence Markers, Rulers and Protective gloves with them, as standard investigative tools, these items are not included the new DE kit.
- The new DE Bags For Evidence Collection Kit contains 3 Evidence Collection Brown Paper Bags which may be used to collect items that may contain DNA Evidence from the crime scene.
- And all the necessary Tamper Evident Seals and Evidence Sealing Bag.
- The kit also contains an Instruction Leaflet
Where required this DE Kit should be used with
- DC Swabbing Evidence Collection Kit – For the collection of samples from a crime scene.
- DD Containers & Catch Papers Evidence Collection Kit – For the collection of samples from a crime scene.
- DF Sharp and Dangerous Items Collection Kit – For the collection of dangerous items from a crime scene.
- Client SAPS Forensics
- Collector Crime Scene Investigators
- Availability Old kits still in use
- ICN Number 6550T05019946